This program includes OSHA policies, procedures, and standards, as well as safety and health principles. The training will place emphasis on those areas that are most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide. Course participants can expect to be able to locate and identify OSHA standards in 29 CFR 1910; identify common causes of accidents and fatalities in hazardous areas; recommend abatement techniques for such hazards; and recognize various other HSE related issues.
Who Should Attend
30 Hours Outreach Program is designed for Managers, Supervisors, HSE Advisors, Coordinators, Officers, and any employee with HSE responsibilities. The course is not only for HSE professionals but it may help general management, operations management & HR management to have awareness on several HSE related areas and legal implication of various standards.
Participants are required to attend all class sessions and pass the exam to receive a completion certificate and completion card. Completion certificate will be issued after the training program by OSHAcademy – USA.
Each of the following topics will be covered during an OSHA General Industry Outreach Training Course.
• Introduction to OSHA & OSHA Standards.
• Means of Egress Safety Requirements.
• Electrical Hazards & Controls.
• Lock-out & Tag-Out (LOTO) Procedures.
• Machine Hazards & Controls.
• Noise & Hearing Conservation Program.
• Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene.
• Confined Space Hazards & Controls.
• Personal Protective & Life Saving Equipment
• Forklift Operation Hazards & Controls.
• Fire Hazards & Controls.
• Tools (Hand & Power) Hazards & Controls.
• Welding & Cutting Hazards and Controls.
• Radiation Hazards & Controls.
• Hazard Communication System.
• Hazardous Material Handling.